- It's first of all a nice overview of the improvement frameworks existing today!
- For some reason I always get a bit tired of the arrogant tone of voice of the Omega-6 and CEM/CEMM supplier (now Bennugroup). Well, I guess the above diagram tells enough - no trace....
- I am glad to see Lean high on the list. In my opinion a great framework.
- It would be nice to see this broken down by industry - for some reasons, in Finance, Lean is only slowly cathing on.
- It would be nice to see this broken down by "reason/goals for improvement". My suspicion is that we can link goals and methods still quite a bit (visibility - balanced score card, EFQM - Quality, ISO - Compliance, etc)